Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Not too bad

The game was ok, very little interactivity. Still it was nicely drawn and the voice acting was superb.
I have given you a 10 for humour because of the reviews people have left, things like...

"OMG I HOPE YOU DIE YOU SICK FUCK" hahah hipocracy
"MCR are not emo" filthy lies
"you dunno what they feel" no i don't, but i couldnt give two shits

You get i nice round nine overall for pissing off so many people with a simple flash game, I salute you good sir!

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

EXCELLENT!

This game is freaking sweet.
How long did it take for you to sync it up with the music?
Loved every but about it, really nothing i think you could improve on.
This could possibly be submitted to the Gorillaz site, it's that good! :D

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

I have been touched by his noodly appendage

I was wondering when this would reach Newgrounds.
And the study into Pirates to Global Warming, pure genius. I'm studying it for my Maths Coursework. :D

PlasmicSteve responds:

Good luck with your Maths coursework.

("Maths" is what British people say, my fellow Americans)

Flanders Killer 1 Flanders Killer 1

not great...

But you get a nice big 10 for humor just for the song at the loader :)

Aprime responds:

Humor rocks, yay praticle every one gave it a 10 for humor, lol, im funny, well not realy but, oh well, email me aprime.tk@gmail.com
go on www.aprime.tk

CartoonNetwork Soundboard CartoonNetwork Soundboard

Yeah! We demand I.R Baboon!!

I R angry you diddn't have I.R Baboon!!!
Still that was a nice soundboard, it was clear to read and all that...
Now get and make one with I.R Baboon!
:P

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

Nice game

I liked almost everyaspect of it. but it did take a little while to get to actualy fighting spaceships instead of asteroids. But i suppose it does give you a little time to practice. Maybe you could move the very early levels into a sort of Training mission?
Two things...
Was that the "X2: The Threat" font?
And was the difficulty "ELITE" a reference to the Elite games, ie: Elite, Frontier and First Encounters?

Nemo responds:

When I had the campaign still there was a training level. However, I took that out just like everything else. As for the font, most of it was done in a font called "Earth", which was used for all the buttons and the like. The font used for the title on the main screen was "Federation Starfleet". Both of those I think can be found at 1001freefont.com, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Elite really is not really a reference to anything. Thinking of it now, I think "Veteran" and "Elite" are difficulty options for Dungeon Siege when you play online (I don't have the game anymore so I don't know). I just chose that because it is cool sounding. Thanks for the review! It's very helpful.

Herd (KB Game) Herd (KB Game)

You've done it again man

Another game for the bandwidth impared. (not me :P)

Denvish responds:

Friend of 28.8kbps modem users the world over.... not my initial aim, but I guess it's all cool ;)

Actionscript Keyboard Actionscript Keyboard

Excellent, this will come in useful

Thanks alot and nice job

Reis-Lover responds:

welcome =)

Click game Click game

HI-SCORE!

216 with my buddy the graphics tablet :P
Nice idea, sweet and simple

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

well done guys

im going to add a review to the already countless ones here so:

well done Tom, and Dan

make the black guy boss easier cos he just kept shooting me on a loop and i couldnt do it.

dustball captured the theme perfectly