WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Excellent Work

Excellent work, undoubtably you've gotten a fair share of reviews saying "OMG WoW sucks, I can't beleive you've done this, you used to be my favourite author" sorta reviews, I can't be arsed to check i'm just assuming :P Anyway excellent work, I hope you make more...
lol uncle Leeroy's fried chicken

The Best Flash Eva!!!!!!! The Best Flash Eva!!!!!!!

Fucking great!

A cock in a box... what more could you ask for?

Pan the movie Pan the movie

hehe

hehheh I laughed a bit
yeh could be a bit better, then again there was no real MAJOR flaws in it animation and sound wise, it was just a little short and... well there wasn't much too it was there? :P
anyway quite good :D

WTH 1 WTH 1

lol WTH?

you gotta love it...
good job! :D

Axeraider67 responds:

This movie is guarenteed to make you think: WTH?! lol. If it doesnt then...? Thanks for the review!

A Marxmas Special A Marxmas Special

hahahah! sweet

haha rock 'em sock 'em commies!

Back in the USSR Back in the USSR

Very Nice

I really liked it. Keep it up

Los-Tres-Hermanos responds:

Thanks. I shall try.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3

HAHAHA!

They just got better and better! Kahn-Frontation with the Rock was the best, I really liked the wrestling jokes you used. Fits really well as i've become addicted to the new Smackdown vs. RAW.
Anyways, continue the good work!

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Professionally done and written...

Felt very well done and professional. One or two of the jokes were a little bland but thankfully not all, I especially liked the pages inside the book. I look forward to the next part and I hope it's just as good as this one.

5/5
9/10

Xiphon responds:

hey, your name looks familiar,

thanks anyway

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

Hahaha that was great!

I especially like the wasy his scar kept changing. It was well animated and funny aswell. Keep up the good work!

...btw i hate to be nitpicking but in the credits, just as the last one reaches the top it stops and you can still see the bottom of a letter. Man that really is such a small thing i don't know why i care about it >.<

Le Petit Americain Ep. 2 Le Petit Americain Ep. 2

Nice!

It was very well animated and all the jokes about the raunchy french guy were hilarious. lol for optimum scrolling effect please tilt monitor 50 degrees away from you. I'm impressed you managed to make something last that long but keep the file size that small.
Keep up the good work